Sign In
  • Question

    Is a DD 2579 required for a utility service contract such as electricity or water. Research on the internet has identified a DAU response from Nov 2010 that had what appeared to be FAR language which stated that they were not. However, that language cannot be found in the FAR or no longer contained in the FAR.


    DFAR 219.201 covers the general policy for small business coordination and the use of DD Form 2579.  This, in addition to  working with your contracting office and  legal as needed should help you make the determination.

    Open full Question Details