Sign In
  • Question

    Can a unilateral Modification be prepared and executed to de-obligate FY-08 expiring funds?


    You must look at your contract type and if services are completed to determine deobligate any excess funds.  To be safe, do a bilateral modification with the contractor.  Maybe the contractor forgot to bill for services and if you deobligate and then they bill you could be in trouble.

    Open full Question Details