Sign In
  • Question

    When this staffer is on leave we won't get the services we are paying for. What documentation is needed so that the contractor provides the resources (another body) needed to get the work accomplished?


    WIth a firm fixed price contract, the Government is not entitled to specifc hours. It is entitled to receive the work called for in the SOW, regardless of whether a contractor employee is on leave or not. I recommend a strongly worded letter to the contractor that it is failing to perform in accordance with the contract and the situation must be rectified ASAP. You can also go directly to a cure notice- see FAR part 49.

    Open full Question Details