Sign In
  • Question

    If this is allowable, what actions must be taken to change the TIN to EIN on the contract?


    The Tax Identification Number (TIN) in SAM is either the Employer Identification Number (EIN) of the business assigned by the IRS or the Social Security Number (SSN) of the individual who owns the business.  As long as business ownership remains the same changing the TIN would be an administrative change to the contract, see Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 43.101.

    Open full Question Details