Sign In
  • Question

    Can you procure Personal Award Decorations on PO? What funding should be used?


    Personal award decorations cannot be bought with appropriated funds- see the Army GPC program regulation, AR 715-xx.
    The only type of decorations that can be purchased with appropriated funds are items that are part of a formal awards program- like hats and shirts/coins- for exceptional performance of duties. The program must be established in advance and have the awards specified.

    Open full Question Details