I have two questions:
1 - Can a RFP Letter replace section L of the contract? If so, does the RFP letter still have to include Section L provisions?
2. Is Section L and Section L provisions required in a RFP for a sole source delivery order?
3. why or why not?
Based on your questions - there are some assumptions i'm making:
Open full Question Details
1. This is a Requirement/IDIQ contract with the awardee being Sole Source and it's for supplies based on Delivery Order.
2. Answer to your first question - Because it is not required - yes the RFP letter can replace Section L.
3. Answer to the first question - second part - It's moot - because there is nothing to evaluate.
4. Section L Provisions - are not required based on the assumption above.