Have found multiple high level figures of the DWCF. Know that the WCF operates, in theory, as follows:
1. Congress provides a one-time cash deposit.
2. Customer (warfighter) receives annual appropriations.
3. Customer sends work orders or project orders to the WCF provider.
4. Provider furnishes the service or product, pays for expenses incurred, and bills the customer.
5. Customer pays the bill.
6. Provider operating losses/gains (in the current year) increase/decrease customer rates in the following year.
- Does a more detailed process flow map exist - one that may include the requirement for a Requirements validation Process or the Obligation requirement?
Open full Question Details