Sign In
  • Question

    What authority allows me to remove the residual funding from the CLIN 200101?


    In your case you have both Unilateral authority or Bilateral authority - your choice.  Assuming the contractor has been paid and has no issues with the remaining $85.41 - you can fill in the SF 30 Block B -Admin. de-obligating the money - unilaterally.   Also, include the Far Part 49.604 release of excess funds statement.

    Or you could go the route of bilaterally doing it and filling in C. - supplemental agreement and getting statements from the contractor indicating they have gotten paid and this contract is considered closed.  Or you could also fill in D. - Other and basically do the same thing as C.  

    Open full Question Details