Sign In
  • Question

    I have a task on a contract I would like to remove from the PWS. What are my options. Do I need to wait until the Period Performance End?


    You may issue a unilateral modification changing what you want from the PWS and then negotiate a bilateral modification on the price decrease.  Check which Changes clause you have in the contract.  It will depend on the contract type.  See FAR 43 and which FAR Changes clause (FAR 52.243-1 to 52.243-7) that is incorporated into your contract.  You do not have to wait until the current period of performance ends.

    Open full Question Details