Sign In
  • Question

    We have some M16A2, should they be replaced with the MI16A4 or M4s


    The answer would be to speak to the Forcestructure section of the command.  If the manning/authorization document calls for a change in equipment, then the approval to move ahead is there.  If not, the command will use the weapons assigned and supported.  There is a specific Army policy associated with requesting changes to the equipment tables.  AR 700-127 outlines the process and local policy/command policy will augment the process.

    Open full Question Details