Sign In
  • Question

    Can decorative flower or shrubs be purchased with GPC?


    Unless there is a specific Unit or Agency restriction on purchasing flowers, plants, shrubbery and related material, you may use the Government Purchase Card (GPC) to procure these types of items up to the limits of authority you are authorized. AFARS, Appendix EE (C) provides specific guidance on prohibited items (these items are not found on the list), purchase thresholds are dependent on your authorized authority and the source of supply selected as outlined in AFARS Part 5113.270-90.  The normal rules and regulations concerning GPC still apply (bona fide need, requisition with appropriate funding, etc.).

    Open full Question Details