Sign In
  • Question

    If those stated 120 days pass and the government did not unilaterally exercise them, can a modification be issued bi-laterally to exercise them?


    Please read the following Ask a Professor question concerning a similar situation.
    The answer given is quite short, you could be setting yourself up for a protest and if you decided to do the mod you would need a J&A because you would be limiting competition.

    Open full Question Details
Bot Image