Sign In
  • Question

    Can I change the TIN numbers on existing entities under the parent, keeping the same CAGE Code in SAM? No change of address for the CAGE.


    Please see DFARS PGI 204.1870-2(c) for information concerning changes of information on the CAGE code record. TINs are issued by the IRS and are outside of the scope of DOD purview.

    Open full Question Details