Sign In
  • Question

    Is the DD250 an acceptable document to use for consumable/non-property book items to transfer ownership of the items? If not, what should we be using?


    Previously asked/answered AAP, “Documentation required to deliver CAP assets to Government,” at:,
    provides the validation you seek regarding use of the DD 250 to receive such items.
    ·  As embedded

    Open full Question Details