Sign In
  • Question

    Do projects like 'Replace Foul Drainage Mains', 'Replace Lighting Multiple Facilities', Repair Water Main Distribution', Repair Showers Fitness Center', 'Repair Toilets Recreation Center' need a DD Form 1354, and need capitalizing? All are funded with maintenance repair money and none of them require an inventory adjustment. This is a repeat question - I may have got e-mail address wrong on previous submitted question)


    It is not the role of the Ask A Professor program to countermand guidance provided by organizational audits. If you disagree with the inspectors, your organization should follow the appeal process.

    Open full Question Details