Sign In
  • Question

    Can the government purchase be use for television cable services.


    As we do not have all the facts pertaining to your situation, we highly recommend you consult your service/local agency GPC guides.  A review of  AR715-6 found no prohibition on using the GPC for purchasing television cable services. Remember that the 6 month requirement of cable services cannot be more than $2500 total, since the Service Contract Labor Standards applies.  Lastly, remember that splitting buys is prohibited by the FAR and the same Army Regulation.

    Open full Question Details