Sign In
  • Question

    My thought is that it would need a supplemental modification. Do you agree? That being said, I am not sure what authority that would be. What FAR authority would that be?


    There has been an extensive discussion on the topic of the authority for a supplemental modification. Please see for the discussion. Without having read the entire contract, it is inappropriate to state a specific authority.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image