Sign In
  • Question

    Is there a specific form to submit for the request to retain title of an invention developed under a grant and contract?


    Your question is outside the scope of this forum.  We suggest you work with your company's legal team and contact the US Patent office.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image