Sign In
  • Question

    My understanding is that if UNICOR meets the requirements of delivery, quality and price, the requiring activity would purchase directly through UNICOR. As the buyer can I have the requiring activity MIPR funds directly to UNICOR to make this purchase?


    It is possible to buy UNICOR furniture with a Government Purchase Card, but if a purchase card is not used contracting will be involved because you have to have a contracting officer sign the contract. In your situation with the value being around $1M you would have to have a contract signed by the contacting officer. For more information see FAR 8.6 and

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image