1. Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) in FAR is for EVM contracts only...most of ours are FFP $200M and up...can IBR be used on any contract type if high dollar value?
2. How is best way to incorporate these Baselines referenced above into contract, SEP; SOW/CDRLs?
3. I referenced DAG, MIL-HDBK 61, ANSI/EIA-649, and all call out using these baseline reviews as best management practices...Does a contract NOT being EVM preclude incorporation into a contract?
1) Typically in DoD IBR is closely tied to EVMS. DFARS 234.201(1)(iv) EVM is "discouraged" but not prohibited. It further explains the waiver process/procedures. Yes, IBR can be used on any contract type when it makes program and business sense.
2) The Guide to the Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), February 6, 2015, Revision 2 (http://www.ndia.org/-/media/sites/ndia/meetings-and-events/divisions/ipmd/links-and-reference/intergrated-baseline-review-guide.ashx?la=en) Chapter 2 explains how to initiate IBR. You could use these or what you suggested as a question as a way to initiate and require information to be delivered under contract.
3) As alluded to in the answer to the previous questions; a contract not subject to EVM does NOT preclude use of IBR. But you will need to justify the use for the program and contract file.