Sign In
  • Question

    Can the Government pay a debt collection agency for a purchase card order where the payment wasn't made on time due to a dispute in price?


    As always, you should refer to your contract to determine the clauses that are included in your award document. DoD policy sets certain WWF requirements for the KO and the contactor. In accordance with DFARS 252.232-7003, DoD policy requires the merchang to use WAWF to create the receiving report when using a GPC.

    In no way does the FAR or DFARS speak about a collection agency being a possible solution. If the contractor's invoice was improper, the FAR and DFARS both provide giuldance on invoice submission requirements. FAR PGI 213.301 provides further direction for the KO to refer to the Departement of Defense Government Charge Card Guidebook for Establishing and Managing.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image