Sign In
  • Question

    Do we need engineering drawings for Technical Manuals produced for an FMS country as a Line on an LOA?



    I believe this is the reference you are looking for.  We have seen separate pubs lines on cases where an FMS customer can procure US versions of pubs, Tech Manuals, and Field Manuel and other field publications. 




    I would recommend that you involve you Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO) in this process to ensure what can be disclosed to the customer.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image