Sign In
  • Question

    What FAR or DFAR clause if any allows to execute contract modification to roll-over value from an expired Option Year CLIN to the current Option Year CLIN? thank you .


    Ordering a quantity beyond the maximum limit specified in the original contract for any particular option year requires a bilateral modification. The right of the government and contractor to agree to a bilateral modification is a basic concept in government contracting. Even if the period of performance for an option period has expired, a bilateral modification is possible if the contractor agrees. 

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image