Sign In
  • Question

    Can a contract type be changed form FFP to FPLOE?


    FAR subpart 8.4 applies to GSA orders, and FAR 8.402(a) states the Federal Supply Schedule program is used for commercial services, so the assumption for your requirement is the service is commercial. As such, the answer to your question is found in FAR 12.207(a), which limits the contract types for commercial services to firm-fixed-price, fixed-price with EPA, T&M or labor-hour.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image