What are some examples of incentive and performance metric language that would apply to the SOW for CLS?
Open full Question Details
Great questions. Thank you for submitting. There are a myriad of resources which might be helpful. Just a few include:
- Suggest starting with two primary ACQuipedia articles entitled "Product Support Incentives - Motivating Achievement of Desired Outcomes" at https://www.dau.edu/acquipedia/pages/articledetails.aspx#!521 and "Product Support SMART Metrics at https://www.dau.edu/acquipedia/pages/articledetails.aspx#!724
- From a training perspective, would also suggest CLC 035 Understanding Incentive and Other Contract Types at https://icatalog.dau.edu/onlinecatalog/courses.aspx?crs_id=2125
- Suggest also reviewing MIL-HDBK-260 Reference Data for Logistics Metrics at https://quicksearch.dla.mil/qsDocDetails.aspx?ident_number=201050
- In lieu of CLS, might recommend instead considering Performance Based Logsitics (PBL) as a possible allternative strategy strategy. Myriad of resources available. Best place to start, might suggest aDAU LOG Blog post entitled "One-Stop Shop for PBL Resources, References, Training" at https://www.dau.edu/training/career-development/logistics/blog/One-Stop-Shop-for-PBL-Resources-References-Training
- Finally, would specifically suggest perusing the DoD PBL Guidebook at https://www.dau.edu/tools/t/Performance-Based-Logistics-(PBL)-Guidebook -- particiuarly Sec 3.5 Appendix A, Sec 3.10 Appendix F, and most applicable, Sec 3.13, Appendix I