Sign In
  • Question

    Good morning, I have a contract with progress payments and I may need to reduce the amount. What are the steps in reducing the progress payment?


    Good question and good news; everything you need to know about suspending and reducing progress payments can be found at:

    FAR 32.503-6 Suspension or reduction of payments, and

    DFARS 232.503-6 Suspension or reduction of payments

    Bold italics added for emphasis.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image