Sign In
  • Question

    We have a 2016 contract and there is a $900 balance remaining. We finally got a hold of the contractor and they said the company was sold and they will not renew their registration in SAM (since it's not the same CAGE/DUNS anymore). How can we get them paid for the remaining balance if they won't renew SAM and submit their invoice in WAWF? Is it possible to deobligate the contract and forfeit the remaining balance? Can we do a mod with the new company's CAGE?


    Open full Question Details

Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image