Sign In
  • Question

    How do you to closeout a contract with company that no longer exists? Do we need to T4D, issue a COFD or issue a unilateral mod to de-obligate?


    If you can make a reasonable determination the company was not purchased by another company and there is no successor in interest to its contracts, then a contracting officer final determination to that effect and a unilateral modification to deobligate any remaining funds should provide closure. You may want to consult with your activity's legal counsel for more authoritative guidance.

    Open full Question Details
Chat with DAU Assistant
Bot Image