Sign In
  • Question

    Can the 1391 be changed (after appropriation) to include scope for compensation for real estate? If so, what is the process and how long would it take to accomplish the revision?


    A 1391 cannot be changed after appropriation to alter scope.  To make changes, you will have to revise and resubmit.  This process differs from agency to agency. You will have to coordinate with planners who submitted the 1391 through CENTCOM to get this process rolling.

    Open full Question Details