Sign In
  • Question

    I know that the online CLC 206 is equivalent to the DAU COR 206. Is there another equivalent cert to the 206 cert such as the CLC 222 Cert?


    CLC or COR 206 (Contracting Officer Representative in a Contingency Environment) is only required for CORs performing in a Contingency Operation.  There is no equivalent Cert to 206, although some DoD Agencies have their own unique COR Training.  For a type A contract, the COR should have CLC 106 and any other training the contracting officer deems necessary for oversight of unique contract functions (e.g. wide area workflow, etc.).
    Additional guidance on COR training requirements, policies, tools, or training descriptions can be found at the COR community of practice at:

    Open full Question Details