Sign In
  • Question

    A clause in the government RFP states that a "Certified Acquisition Professional" is required. I am unfamiliar with this type of requirement by industry, so wonder if it is referring to somebody that has been previously certified by the government, either by DAU or the Federal Acquisition Institute? Thank you for your help.


    I've heard the term used only as referring to a DAWIA/DAU level I-III, or civilian agency (FAI) equivalent. I assume that's what it means in the RFP. Of course, a call or email to the contracting officer/contract specialist should clarify it.

    Open full Question Details