Sign In
  • Question

    What type of modification is this considered? We must have accurate to ensure it is reported accurately to FPDNG Is it administrative mod? Also for these deobligation of excess funds (firm fixed price), what FAR clause do we site. Is it Changes Clauses?


    One way to de-obligate excess funds is a bilateral mod, noting "Mutual Agreement of the Parties" in block 13d.  These types of mods aren't necessary done in FFP contracts though unless the amount of work or quantity is decreased or changed, then you would cite the changes clause.  For FPDS-NG purposes, you should talk with your FPDS administrator.  I do not have access to the choices FPDS provides on the type of modification you would choose.  Administrative mod is a good choice if there are no other better choices.

    Open full Question Details