2018 DoD DMSMS Award Winners Announced
The DMSMS achievement awards recognize individuals and teams from the government who are most responsible for significant achievements in proactive DMSMS management and implementation. The awards are based on achievements in the following areas:
- Exceptional DMSMS management
- Significantly improved and quantifiable readiness levels
- Substantial cost avoidance
- Exceptional warfighter support related to or realized through mitigation of a DMSMS issue
- Creation or implementation of a DMSMS best practice that increases supportability and availability of systems to the warfighter.
Further information about the DMSMS Achievement Awards are available on the DMSMS Knowledge Sharing Portal DMSMS Awards page. Award categories include Lifetime Achievement, Individual Achievement, and Team Awards. Of note, both the Lifetime Achievement Award Winner and the Individual Achievement Award winners were both from the same organization, Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Keyport, Washington. Congratulations to both, along with each and every one of the 2018 winners!