25 Topically-Focused Curated Learning Asset Listings
As defense acquisition workforce members are aware, DAU offers a wide range of learning assets to support you in your personal and professional development journey. For example, we now offer more than 50 Defense Acquisition Credentials on a wide range of targeted, focused, acquisition and sustainment topics. We similarly offer a portfolio of nearly 500 curated ACQuipedia articles on a range of key acquisition and sustainment topics. Not to mention literally thousands of multi-functional training courses, videos, communities, periodicals, and job support tools. With so many to choose from, discoverability can sometimes be a challenge.
While our DAU iCatalog affords workforce members a quick, simple, and easy opportunity to sort and explore credentials, training courses, workshops, certification and development guides by functional area, workforce members tell us it is often more challenging to search within or for a specific topic area.
To make it easier for you to explore targeted resources related to a particular subject, I regularly share topic-specific, multi-disciplinary information via topic-focused DAU LOG Blog posts . To get you started permit me to provide a consolidated listing of learning assets, resources, policy, and guidance for the first 25 key multi-disciplinary topic areas - plus a couple of additional bonus areas thrown in for good measure. Over time, our plan is to continue to curate and add to this list -- and in the process, continue to support you on your professional development journey. Enjoy!
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and Business Case Analysis (BCA)
- Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Products
- Condition-Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+) and Predictive Maintenance
- Contingency Contracting
- Corrosion Prevention & Control (CPC)
- Counterfeit Parts Prevention, Detection, and Resolution
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DevSecOps & Cloud Computing Operations
- Digital Engineering, Digital Product Support, and Digital Acquisition
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS), Obsolescence, and Parts Management
- Integrated Product Support (IPS) Elements
- Intellectual Property and Technical Data Rights and Technical Data Management
- Life Cycle Logistics
- Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP)
- Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Management
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Product Support Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL)
- Product Support Manager (PSM)
- Property Management/Accountability, and Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness/ Remediation (FIAR)
- Reliability Availability, Maintainability, Supportability (RAMS)
- Software Life Cycle Management & Agile Software Development
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) and Supply Chain Resiliency
- Sustainability & Environment
- System Retirement, Disposition, Reclamation, Demilitarization & Disposal
As we continue to build out this list, would very much appreciate you reaching out and letting us know of specific topic areas you'd like us to focus on in the coming weeks and months.