August DAU Product Support & Sustainment Webinars
A quick monthly reminder of the powerful lineup of no-cost product support, sustainment, supply chain management, and life cycle logistics-sponsored professional development webinars scheduled over the next several months, including:
- August Government Property Matters Webinar. The inaugural monthly “Government Property Matters” office hour is scheduled for Thursday August 4, 2022 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT. Participants will have opportunities to ask and answer questions, as well as have discussions about policies, regulations, current events, experiences, issues in the workplace, and other topics related to Government property management.
- August 2022 “NAVSUP WSS Secrets of Success” Webinar. The next quarterly edition of the webcast series entitled “NAVSUP WSS Secrets to Success: Supply Chain Transformation Senior Leader Panel” is scheduled for Tuesday August 9, 2022, from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT. Don’t miss this event as panel members will include both the Commander, Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)/Chief of Supply Corps and the Commander, Fleet Readiness Centers, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR).
- August 2022 “Logistics LIVE!” Webinar. The next in this exciting new monthly webinar series will focus on a powerful new resource for DoD product support managers and life cycle logisticians in a Monday August 15, 2022 webcast from 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT entitled “Logistics Live: Product Support Manager Guidebook”.
- August 2022 “Sustainment Series” Webinar. The next installment of the quarterly Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Materiel Readiness-sponsored webcast series entitled “DoD Sustainment Series: It's the Law - Sustainment Statutory Framework” is slated for Tuesday August 16, 2022, from 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT, and will feature Mr Steven Morani, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics, with keynote remarks followed by a panel focused on key statutes and reporting requirements related to the organic industrial base, sustainment and depot level maintenance.
- August 2022 “Mentoring Moments” Webinar. The next bi-monthly “Mentoring Moments” webcast, entitled “Mentoring Moments: Up Your Logistics Game for the Future” is scheduled for Wednesday August 31, 2022, from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT. This live event will be hosted by Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Product Support.
Additionally, a preview of scheduled September-October 2022 DAU product support webinar events of interest include:
- September 2022 Logistics Live! Webinar. The next edition of this monthly webinar is slated for 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT on Monday September 19, 2022 and will focus on the important topic of Digital Sustainment.
- September 2022 “Government Property Matters Webinar”. The next monthly office hour in this monthly series is scheduled for Wednesday September 14, 2022 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT.
- DoD Product Support Manager’s Workshop. Registration is now open for this September 13-15, 2022 DASD (Product Support)-hosted and sponsored event.
- October 2022 “Competing to Win: Forging A Stronger Supply Chain” webcast scheduled for 4 October 4, 2022, from 12:30 – 2:00 pm EDT
- October 2022 “Mentoring Moments Webinar” Entitled “Mentoring Moments: Win With Your Pen”, this event is scheduled for Wednesday October 26, 2022 from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT.