DAU Deploys New Supply Chain Integration Credential!
The new CLCL 003 credential is focused on DoD Supply Chain Integration to include all aspects of Supply Chain Management, Counterfeit Parts, Provisioning, IUID, and DLA Support to the Program Manager (PM). The structure shall include multiple scenarios based on DoD supply chain management processes. Each scenario may include reference to one or more courses and TLOs. After each individual scenario short knowledge check shall be included for validation of the expected behaviors. Once through the scenarios, an end of credential assessment, evaluating the integration of the competencies and processes, is presented.
With the deployment of CLCL 003, the rapidly expanding portfolio of new DAU credentials now includes:
- CACQ 001 Services Acquisition for non-Acquisition Professional Team Members
- CACQ 002 Services Acquisition for Acquisition Professional Team Members
- CACQ 003 Agile DoD Team Member
- CACQ 004 Introduction to Risk, Issue, and Opportunity Management Credential
- CACQ 006 Acquisition Law & Policy
- CACQ 008 Foundational Intellectual Property (IP) Credential
- CCYB 001 Program Protection Credential
- CCYB 002 Cybersecurity for Program Managers Credential
- CENG 001 Digital Engineering for DoD Consumers
- CENG 002 Data Analytics for DoD Acquisition Managers Credential
- CLCL 003 Supply Chain Integration Credential
- CLCL 009 Information Technology Life Cycle Support Credential
- CSBP 001 Small Business Professional Credential