DAU Webinars for the Week of September 12-16, 2022
Wanted to let the life cycle logistics community know about the range of timely, live, no-cost, short-duration, high-impact professional development opportunities coming your way from your DAU colleagues. DAU is pleased to offer five more live events this holiday-shortened week, including:
- COR Office Hours, Tuesday September 13, 2022, 11:45 am – 12:45 pm EDT
- ’Hacking' Program Management: Contractor IR&D and Government Property Rights - Part 1: A Contested History", Tuesday September 13, 2022, 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
- Government Property Matters (Office Hours) , Wednesday September 14, 2022, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT
- CONnect Live!, Thursday September 15, 2022, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm EDT
- Acquisition Innovation Research Center (AIRC)-DAU Quarterly Research Forum, Thursday September 15, 2022, 12:30 - 3:30 pm EDT
For a comprehensive listing of all upcoming no-cost DAU webinars, please visit the DAU Events calendar. For recordings of previously completed DAU webinars, you’re encouraged to also visit the DAU Events page.
Finally, a quick reminder: the next “Logistics LIVE” webinar, entitled “Logistics LIVE: Digital Product Support - Leadership Perspectives” is coming up next Monday September 19, 2022 from 2:00-3:00 pm EDT. This event will feature an LCL News segment, two special guest speakers focused on the rapidly emerging topic of Digital Product Support, accompanied by a forum to discuss whatever is on your mind in the Product Support arena. Highly encourage you to join us for an hour of fast-paced, timely professional development!