Excelsior College Offers Decades of Experience in Online Learning
- Create a Study Plan: A study plan keeps you grounded and focused to meet your goals/targets. This involves making a chart or schedule of where you need to block out time each day to accomplish your tasks.
- Take routine breaks
- Create mini deadlines for projects
- Manage your time
- Identity and complete the most important work first
- Improve Time Management: online learning requires discipline and time management skills help to achieve daily tasks.
- Create a time log
- Identify time eaters
- Avoid perfectionism
- Adjust if current routines aren’t working
- Avoid Procrastination: online learning makes you accountable to timelines and deadlines, don’t wait until the last minute to complete assignments.
- Track excuses
- Breakdown projects
- Monitor your work environment for distractions
- Set reasonable goals
For more information about getting started with Excelsior College and the academic partnership with DAU, visit https://www.excelsior.edu/partner/defense-acquisition-university/ or call (844) 843-929