Last Chance to Register for DoD PSM Workshop!
As a reminder, this annual event will take place from May 14-16, 2019 at the General Jacob E. Smart Conference Center at Joint Base Andrews MD. The theme of this year’s event is "Warfighter Readiness - PSM's Making a Difference." The 3-day workshop will feature government and industry presentations on:
- Day 1 - Building a Foundation for Product Support
- Day 2 - Delivering Quality Materiel, Training, and People;
- Day 3 - Energizing Product Support Across the Life Cycle
- Onsite and VTC registration is now open. Important note: onsite registration will close Friday, May 3, 2019 or sooner if the workshop venue reaches capacity prior to that date
- This is a USD (A&S) Approved Workshop
- This Workshop's intended audience is government, industry and academia.
- Workshop attendees will earn 10 continuous learning points
- Questions may be addressed to the PSM Workshop Coordinator