Life Cycle Logistics: A Quick Synopsis and a Sneak Preview
- New Logistics LIVE! Webcast Series
- FY23 Life Cycle Logistics DAWIA Certification Changes
- Twelve Life Cycle Logistics Defense Acquisition Credentials
- New DoD Product Support Manager (PSM) Guidebook
- Updated LCL Competencies – We anticipate the current DoD Life Cycle Logistics Competencies will be updated later this summer by the Life Cycle Logistics Functional Area Leader to reflect emerging digital product support, data analytics, and supply chain resiliency competency areas.
- Updated DoD Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) Outline – We anticipate issuance of a new Version 3 of the DoD LCSP Outline by OSD product support leadership later this summer.
- New Parts & Material Management Webcast Series – To augment the five life cycle logistics and product support webcast series currently offered by DAU, we anticipate launch of a sixth series focused on parts & material management and Diminishing Manufacturing Sources & Material Shortages (DMSMS) topics early in CY23.
- New Life Cycle Logistics Credentials – In addition to the 12 currently available Life Cycle Logistics Defense Acquisition Credentials, we have three other IPS Element-based logistics and product support credentials currently in development (CLCL 008 Product Support Arrangements, CLCL 013 Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation (PHS&T), and CLCL 015 Product Support Infrastructure) as well as two others planned for FY23 development (CLCL 016 Digital Product Support and CLCL 017 Supply Chain Resiliency).