Logistics Portfolio Revue Part 5: Communities!
To recap our journey to date, so far we’ve examined:
- Logistics Portfolio Revue Part 1: Training Courses!
- Logistics Portfolio Revue Part 2: OLT Modules!
- Logistics Portfolio Revue Part 3: Mission Assist Workshops!
- Logistics Portfolio Revue Part 4: ACQuipedia!
Today, we’re going to take a closer look into the area we call “Workflow Learning” by deep diving into a powerful learning resource called Communities of Practice (or just “communities” for short). The number of communities has continued to grow in response to workforce demand, and today, your DAU colleagues offer a comprehensive portfolio of fifty-one separate functional communities available to support the defense acquisition workforce, including nine separate communities under the life cycle logistics umbrella.
Encourage you to check them out. There is a wealth of information readily available. These include:
- Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Corrosion Prevention & Control (CPC)
- DMSMS Knowledge Sharing Portal (DKSP)
- Hazardous Materials Packaging & Transportation (HAZMAT)
- Munitions and Explosives Safety (AMMO)
- Life Cycle Logistics (LOG)
- Parts Management Knowledge Sharing Portal (PMKSP)
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Public-Private Partnering for Strategic Business Collaboration (PPP)
Next Up: Videos and Podcasts!