New LOG 0050 "Developing a LCSP" Training Course
We’re pleased to announce the deployment of our newest online training (OLT) course, LOG 0050 Developing a Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP). This new professional development opportunity replaces our now retired CLL 005 continuous learning module of the same title.
This life cycle logistics Level III DAWIA certification course addresses the purpose of a Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), roles and responsibilities for the LCSP, and the LCSP’s development process and evolution across a program’s life cycle. Target attendees for this OLT course include Program Managers, Product Support Managers (PSM), life cycle logisticians, and other members of the Defense Acquisition Workforce who want to improve their skills in developing an LCSP and comprehension of its evolution.
The new LOG 0050 also represents the twenty-fifth of our revised/re-designated product support-focused life cycle logistics OLT courses to have deployed, with more to follow in the near future. This growing portfolio now includes:
- LOG 0020 Defense Logistics Agency Support to the Program Manager
- LOG 0050 Developing a Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP)
- LOG 0060 Public-Private Partnerships.
- LOG 0080 Designing for Supportability in DoD Systems
- LOG 0110 Introduction to Performance-Based Logistics
- LOG 0120 Supportability Analysis Fundamentals
- LOG 0140 Packaging of Hazardous Material
- LOG 0220 Title 10 Depot Maintenance Statute Overview
- LOG 0230 Title 10 U.S.C. 2464 Core Statute Implementation
- LOG 0240 Title 10 Limitations on the Performance of Depot-Level Maintenance (50/50)
- LOG 0250 Depot Maintenance Inter-Service Support Agreements (DMISA)
- LOG 0290 Condition-Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+)
- LOG 0300 Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- LOG 0360 The DoD Shelf-Life Program
- LOG 0370 DoD Supply Chain Fundamentals
- LOG 0380 Provisioning and Cataloging
- LOG 0460 The Twelve Integrated Product Support Elements
- LOG 0470 Sustaining Engineering
- LOG 0570 Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- LOG 0630 Introduction to Parts Management
- LOG 0640 DMSMS: What The PM Needs To Do and Why
- LOG 0650 DMSMS Fundamentals
- LOG 0660 DMSMS Executive Overview
- LOG 0670 DMSMS Basic Component Research
- LOG 1000 Life Cycle Logistics Fundamentals
Additional details on our new training course numbering taxonomy are available in an earlier DAU LOG Blog post entitled “Update on New DAU Logistics Course Numbering Taxonomy”.