Product Support Manager (PSM) Conference Is Fast Approaching
As I shared with you in a blog post back in April, one last reminder that the DoD Product Support Manager (PSM) Conference is coming up next week in Scott Hall (Bldg 226) at Ft Belvoir VA. The three-day conference will feature Government and Industry keynote presentations, a panel discussion on "Product Support Expectations and Challenges", and two strategic Product Support Forums entitled "Successfully Leading A Product Support Team" and "Developing, Implementing, and Executing a Life Cycle Product Support Strategy".
If you are thinking of attending and have not yet registered, it is still not too late to register – there are still a few more seats remaining at this Office of Assistant Secretary of Defense (Logistics & Materiel Readiness)-sponsored event. US government, industry personnel directly supporting DoD, and academia may attend.
Session organizers have asked that we pass on a few last minute reminders:
· Anticipate great discussions with Industry, Government, and Academia. We have 3 full days planned to facilitate those discussions.
· The majority of the briefings have been posted and the remaining briefings will be posted prior to the conference.
· PSM Conference attendees entering Fort Belvoir without a CAC or military ID must enter through Tulley Gate where you will be asked to show a valid driver's license. Attendees with a valid CAC or Military ID may enter Fort Belvoir through any gate. All passengers traveling in a vehicle entering Fort Belvoir will also need to show a valid photo ID. Additional Ft Belvoir post access information is available on the conference website.
· Traffic can often be heavy in the early mornings, so please give yourself sufficient time to get through security and on to the post.
· Attendees should plan to park in either the 18th Street or 19th Street Student Parking Lots adjacent to the DAU campus. Please do not park inside the quadrangle; these spaces are reserved for DAU faculty and staff.