Recommendations For Space Acquisition Reform
1. The Administration should deliver its congressionally mandated space acquisition system reports as soon as possible.
2. The space enterprise must foster an innovative, diverse, and empowered workforce.
3. DOD must clearly define the roles and responsibilities of space acquisition organizations.
4. Congress and DOD should provide the budgetary and programmatic flexibility necessary to address the modern threat.
5. DOD and the intelligence community must end the over-classification of space programs.
6. Implement a consistent, coherent, and coordinated vision for an open and interoperable national security space architecture.