Wanted to pass on an announcement about the upcoming virtual 2021 Additive Manufacturing Workshop:
- Dates: June 14-21, 2021
- Sponsors: This year’s workshop is sponsored by DoD’s Joint Additive Manufacturing Working Group (JAMWG), the DoD Additive Manufacturing for Maintenance Operations (AMMO) Working Group and the America Makes Additive Manufacturing for Maintenance and Sustainment Advisory Group.
- Target Attendees: Government, industry, and academia/non-profit
- Agenda: Visit the Agenda site on the meeting page.
- Approach: This event presents a unique opportunity for AM leaders and functional stakeholders to collaborate on key issues that pertain to leveraging additive manufacturing capabilities. Working groups will be assembled to focus on key areas. The teams will consist of: Research & Development to Advance AM Qualification and Certification, Cybersecurity, Common AM Data Package Approach, Education and AM Workforce Development, AM Standards – Defense industry priorities and addressing the Research and Development gaps, Integrated AM Network Response – how industry and government can work together to respond to urgent and important needs, AM Decision Making – business case analysis for AM in the defense industry. Details at Additive Manufacturing Working Groups
- Registration: Registration for this event closes May 21, 2021. For registration information and to sign up, visit https://ammo.ncms.org/events/2021-additive-manufacturing-workshop/#registration
- Additional Information: https://ammo.ncms.org/events/2021-additive-manufacturing-workshop/