Updated Life Cycle Logistics Competencies
Incorporating interim DoD competencies for these four areas, an updated version of the DoD-approved life cycle logistics functional area competencies have been posted and are now available on the DAU iCatalog website, These interim competencies represent the first major change since the November 2020 update to the “ Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service (DCPAS) "Technical Report for the Life Cycle Logistics (LCL) Tier 2 Technical Competency Model" (August 2019) Appendix A: LCL Tier 2 Technical Competency Model Table 9. LCL Tier 2 Competency Model” to identify updated competencies for activities related to the Information Technology (IT) Systems Contiguous Support Integrated Product Support (IPS) Element.
These newly issues LCL competency updates are also helping shape development of new or planned DAU learning assets, including:
- LOG 0440 Supply Chain Resiliency Fundamentals Online Training Course
- LOG 0590 Digital Product Support Fundamentals Online Training Course
- LOG 0600 Product Support Data Analytics Fundamentals Online Training Course
- CLCL 016 Digital Product Support Credential
- CLCL 017 Supply Chain Resiliency Credential