Browse by Subject
Browse by Category
The DAU Online Learning Modules listed below are designed to assist DoD workforce and industry members in planning and implementing International Acquisition & Exportability (IA&E) efforts throughout the acquisition life-cycle.
- Our DoD IA&E Overview Video explores why and how the USG and DoD engage in International Acquisition & Exportability (IA&E) efforts with allied & friendly nations (27 min).
- Our DAU ICP SSOI Learning Module - Part I provides an introduction to the development of International Cooperative Program (ICP) Summary Statements of Intent (SSOIs) used to establish new and modified ICPs with allied/friendly nations and international organizations (15 min).
- Our DAU ICP SSOI Learning Module - Part II focuses on the activities conducted by DoD Components to move from a US view of a potential ICP concept to a mutual understanding of a proposed ICP with one or more partner nations that can be documented in an SSOI (31 min).
- Our DAU IA&E Applied Critical Thinking Series consists of four Online Modules that provide an Introduction to Critical Thinking concepts (18 min), explore International Acquisition & Exportability (IA&E) Analysis methodologies (42 min), and explore DAU's Stakeholder Analysis & Engagement (18 min) and Interest Based Negotiation (15 min) Decision Frameworks.
- Our DAU ACQ 380 (International Acquisition Management) Lesson Series consists of thirteen (13) Online Module videos:
- IA&E Podcast #1 -- Why do the USG and DoD Pursue IA&E Efforts? (18 min) explores the reasons that motivate the USG and DoD to engage in IA&E efforts with allied/friendly nations from a defense acquisition perspective.
- IA&E Podcast #2 – Product Upgrade Cooperation with Allies/Friends (32 min) explores the ICP and FMS options available to DoD PMs/IPTs for system-level product upgrade and sustainment cooperation with allied/friendly nations who are currently operating U.S. systems.
- DAU Webcast on Value Added Tax (VAT) 1.15.2020 (32 min) This DAU Webcast video provides DoD workforce members and industry with information on how to obtain program-specific VAT exemptions from foreign countries. ONLINE MODULE FEEDBACK: We are actively seeking feedback from IA&E Online Module users in DoD, Government, and industry. Please send any thoughts you have on potential improvements to InternationalHelp@dau.edu. Thanks!
Required fields marked with *
Please note that you should expect to receive a response from our team, regarding your inquiry, within 2 business days.