Part A of a two-course Online Training (OLT) series designed for mid-level acquisition professionals. It provides a dynamic, real-time learning environment oriented towards developing the requisite skills and knowledge to work in integrated product teams by providing an overview of systems acquisition principles, policies and processes.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESSee the "Notes" section of this course's concept card for recommended prerequisite.
All DoD acquisition professionals, as well as their industry counterparts
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- ACQ 1010 Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).