This Online Training (OLT) course delivers an immersive learning experience with a broad overview of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process from a DoD Acquisition financial manager’s perspective. Learners are taught how the four PPBE phases are linked using an interactive and engaging integrated exercise and how to effectively manage and execute a program within the four phases.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESSee the "Notes" section of this course's concept card for recommended prerequisites.
Practitioner-level acquisition professionals with relevant financial management experience.
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- ACQ 1010 Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management
- BUS 1100 Business Essentials
- Due to DoD Policy requirements, there is no "test-through" option for this course.
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).