In this Online Training (OLT) course, learners will apply the critical concepts introduced in BUS 1100 and BFM 1000 through the perspective of a DoD Acquisition financial manager. Students participate in experiential learning through an interactive digital learning environment using job support tools to accomplish learning objectives. The course promotes critical and higher-level thinking.
REQUIRED PREREQUISITESSee the "Notes" section of this course's concept card for recommended prerequisites.
Practitioner-level acquisition professionals with at least four years of relevant financial management experience
OBJECTIVEDownload Course Objectives
- ACQ 1010, Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management
- BUS 1100, Business Essentials
- BFM 1000, Fundamentals of Acquisition Financial Management
- Due to DoD Policy requirements, there is no "test-through" option for this course.
- Any exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.
- The CLPs assigned to this learning activity may be used to meet professional certification and/or licensure requirements (PDUs/CPE credits).